Norfolk Airport Abandoned Vehicles and Lost & Found
Long Term East parking lot (Near rental car returns)
Follow the "Auction Today" signs.
This auction will include airport surplus equipment. Also including personal items such as jewelry, tools, gifts, iPods, watches, cameras, Kindle and other tablets, etc. from Lost & Found.
We will be auctioning off a variety of abandoned vehicles and approx. 70 lost & found articles, LIVE at 2200 Norview Ave., Norfolk, on April 22, 2014.
Surplus vehicles to include:
1. 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Turbo Diesel 4×4 with Class 3 tow equipment & Knapheode 11′ service body VIN 1FDWF37F3YEC95853
2. 1999 Ford F-450 Diesel VIN 1FDXW47F1XEC43873
3. 2000 Tennant Model 6500 garage sweeper – gas – 1583 hours
4. 2002 Tennant Model 6550 garage sweeper – diesel – 2214 hours
5. 1997 Tymco Sweeper 600 HSP - mileage 64146
Abandoned vehicles to include:
1. 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue VIN 1G3WS52H21F259334 – Key fee – $TBD
2. 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee VIN 1J4GZ88Z3WC310991 – Key fee – $TBD
3. 1993 Nissan Quest Mini Van VIN 4N2DN11W3PD808094 – Key fee – $TBD
Airport surplus to include:
(3) Spill pallets
HP Officejet 6500 printer/scanner/copier/fax
Brother 970mc 6-in-1 fax/printer/copier/scanner/
Brother DCP8065DN Laser copier/printer/scanner
Brother 1270 fax machine
16’ Mahogany Conference Room table
Over 300 assorted size planters – some with live plants
30+ Commercial trash & recycle cans
73 Aluminum dining room chairs
Potential bidders may pre-register by faxing a completed Registration Form by 5 PM, day before auction, to (757) 366-0812. Call Scott Freeman, Auctioneer (757) 512-8833 to have a form faxed or emailed to you. You also may register in person, beginning at 9:00 AM the morning of the auction.
If you are unable to attend the auction in person, you may submit an Absentee Bid Form along with your Registration Form.
- Registration Form
- Absentee Bid Form
- You must be 18 to register and to bid.
- ALL items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” without guarantees of any kind. It is your responsibility to inspect all items prior to your placing a bid. Failure to inspect the items will not cancel your bid. All sales are FINAL. No refunds will be given.
- A key fee will apply to all vehicles. We do not guarantee keys.
- Payment to be made via cash or check ONLY. All items must be PAID IN FULL immediately at the conclusion of the auction. If items are not paid in full immediately following the auction, you will not be able to bid at future Norfolk Airport Authority Auctions. You must have a paid receipt to have keys made and to pick up vehicles. Parking tickets must be validated at Auction site.
- All vehicles purchased must be removed from the Airport’s property before 2 p.m. the Friday after the auction or you forfeit your rights to the vehicle(s).
- Titles to vehicles purchased will be sent to address given on registration form via certified mail within 5 business days unless paid for by check, in which case there will be a 14 day hold on titles.
- No P.O. boxes allowed.
- No Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bid.
- Surplus and Lost & Found items are TAXABLE.